9. All my friends' blogs have been chock full of so much excitement that I have been enjoying reading blog posts more than writing them.
8. It's too hot. (What? Too lame an excuse?!?)
7. If I write that summer is almost over, it will be true.
6. We have been too busy celebrating that Pumpkin has finished potty training. (Woo-hoo!)
5. Full-time mommying is more tiring than full-time teaching.
4. I have been desperately searching for my favorite discontinued hair product.
3. Blogging doesn't burn enough calories.
2. I have been too busy rejecting Facebook requests from students.
And the REAL reason I haven't been blogging lately is...
1. I have too much competition to get on the computer from my three-year-old. (Seriously, Folks, who taught this child to scroll, left click, and use all the arrow buttons? Do babies these days just come with those genes?!?)