Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pumpkin Loves the Single Ladies...

Note: Before viewing videos on my blog, you will want to pause the music. Scroll down to the Playlist on the left hand sidebar and click the pause button. :)

So, most people who listen to Top 40 radio know the ubiquitous Beyonce' song, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)." The song's video was apparently so great that it even caused Kanye' West to become the most-hated musical artist of the year in a matter of seconds. But that's another story.

Many people also have seen this fun spoof of Beyonce's video with Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg from Saturday Night Live. And while I am on the topic, I wish every SNL episode would include JT. Just sayin'.



Now, this video of a talented little tyke named Ava is making the rounds. I have no idea how she dances like she does, but oh...my...word. It is so stinkin' cute, I became instantly addicted to it.





And the addiction to that video just might explain the video of Pumpkin below. Yes, he thought Ava was funny, too. And, yes, I admittedly ran around the house singing and humming the song over and over. But who knew he would be such a natural?!?


So now, I am addicted to watching Pumpkin's video. I hope when he sees this as a teenager, he knows this was an act of love and isn't mortified beyond belief. That could warrant all of us to chant: "Uh-uh-oh...oh-oh-oh..."

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hilarious and adorable!:)

Gemma said...

Both videos are soooo cute. Think we can get a shot of Pumpkin shaking HIS booty? And does that beautiful grandboy have any limits on memorizing lyrics? Wow...

FilmFather said...

I'm just glad we didn't dress him in a unitard and heels like the SNL guys...though that would have made for some serious video blackmail for when he's older. :)

Adrienne said...

Hahahahaha! Oh yeah, that's material to bring back out in high school. Too funny.