Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo!

That's a "boo" for this Halloween and a "boo" for not having a winning guess in my last post. Maybe I made you believe that the boys were going to wear the same costumes as a previous year by also posting links to their previous costumes. My intention was to give you the links so you knew what they weren't going to be this year and to see what types of costumes they have liked in the past. You know, like these:
See? They were plain and peanut m&ms last year. And they have both chosen new costumes this year. And no, unfortunately their costumes don't go together this time. But they are still adorable! And their outits really do look a lot like this:
Okay, fine. Here is some additional help!
Peanut will be...this...hero:

And Pumpkin will just keep swimming:


Now do you know?!? ;)
(Real-life little boy images to follow soon.)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Those are really good drawings!!!

L a u r a said...

Larry Boy and Nemo! Great choices, boys! Happy Halloween!!

Gemma said...

Larry Boy and Nemo! How great! Now that I know, the drawings make alot of sense. Well done, Peanut! And, no, I REALLY didn't think you'd repeat their costumes, but I just didn't have a clue! :-)

Kristin said...

Sooo cute! Really good drawings! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't think it was fair to guess since you had already told me.

Kristen

Fernweher said...

Is that the cucumber from Vegitales? Both that and Nemo are great costumes for children! Cute, fun and not something you see on every street corner! Did you find these costumes in stores or are you making them yourself?

Fernweher said...

PS- I am dying to see photos of the actual costumes!