Thursday, October 15, 2009

My Tiger the Grrrrrrreeeaaat!

Congrats to all of you who quickly and correctly guessed that Peanut has become a Tiger Cub. (Accepted answers also included "cub scout" -- the more general term -- and "boy scout.") And because I am feeling generous, I am going to give all of you shout outs! Thanks to Kristin, Kelly, Kristen, Heather, and Laura (who even specifically guessed "Tiger Cub"!) for participating.



Both my husband and my brother were cub scouts, so when Peanut heard that and some of daddy's stories of the pinewood derby, he was interested. Before that, he was really concerned that being a cub scout would entail us dropping him off in the far-off woods with only a tent to protect him from the bears. We assured him that we wouldn't do that until he was much older. ;)

4 comments:

Kathy B. said...

Awesome!! He looks so grown up. Sniff. Sniff.
Love,
K.

Gemma said...

How totally adorable! I would have guessed correctly after picture # 2, but we were away and I didn't get to see it in time. Wah-wah!

Kristin said...

Ooh, I was off by a few years, but in the right direction! :) Good for you little Peanut!

Lisa said...

Congrats to the winners. Contests stress me out because I can never win. He looks very grown up in that picture or "growny" as my mother would say.

Don't let him go off with Scout Leaders that use gasoline to fuel the campfire like mine did. It just means trouble.