Monday, January 26, 2009

What a stinky post


Someone needs a stinkin' thesaurus

I'm not sure if you can read between the stinky lines here, but there is a stinky word that our stinky five and a half-year-old keeps saying that is really starting to get old and stinky. I have heard other friends laugh at this stinky stage, but it is awfully trying at times (not to mention a little stinky). However, to our older son, this stinky routine is so much stinkin' fun. Please tell me this stinky stage will be over soon before I lose my stinkin' mind after hearing ten rounds of this stinky version of "Old MacDonald":

Old MacStinky had a stinky
Stinky, stinky, stink
And on his stinky
He had a stinky
Stinky, stinky, stink
With a stink, stink here
And a stink, stink there
Here a stink
There a stink
Everywhere a stink, stink
Old MacStinky had a stinky
E-I-E-I-Stink!


Do you like my stinky silly face?!?

I became deliriously stinky tonight in the stinky car after hearing this stinky version and only added fuel to the stinkin' fire with my stinky laughter. I guess it could be stinkin' worse!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing like 5 1/2 year old boys stinky humor. Sorry, it doesn't really get better until they're about 17 or 18 (or until they get a girlfriend who doesn't ummmm appreciate bathroom humor!!)
Boys, gotta love 'em!
Love,
K.

Gemma said...

Ohmigosh! I laughed right out loud. This could possibly be your funniest post so far. As the mom of two males, I can tell you that Kathy B. is right. Most males keep that "stinky" sense of humor even into adulthood. It must be a guy thing. BTW, I just LOVED the stinky silly face. :)

L a u r a said...

Ummm...our kids still think it's all so funny. Our oldest ones are nine. I can't tell if it's our 6 yo prodding them along or if they would have continued this humor without him.

"Stinky" is the new "s" word.

Amy Jo said...

Oh no..... I see this in my future!