Monday, June 30, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Hair Edition

I know that the old adage is "the clothes make the man," but these before and after pics may make a strong case for the hair making the little men.


I actually didn't mind Peanut's hair a bit longer, but it is summer after all.




However, Pumpkin's transformation was remarkable. Is that the same child?!?

Other Extreme Makeover editions I would like on my family's to-do list include: Extreme Makeover: Kitchen Edition, Extreme Makeover: Bathroom(s) Edition, Extreme Makeover: Deck Addition Edition, Extreme Makeover: Window Treatment Edition, Extreme Makeover: Exterior Doors Edition, and, while I'm at it, I'd love to place my order for an Extreme Makeover: Body Edition. Hey, it's my wishlist, right? :)

6 comments:

Kelly Vasami said...

Can I sign up for those Extreme Makeovers too, while we're at it? ;)

The boys look adorable - both BEFORE and AFTER! :)

Lisa said...

That is so funny - I want all of those same exact extreme makeovers! There has got to be some kind of group discount we could figure out.

Love those summer haircuts. BIG difference! My boys just got haircuts too. I don't think they look that good. It always reminds me of Dumb and Dumber (the movie, not my kids).

Anonymous said...

Wow, Cameron looks so grown up! Connor looks completely different too, but Cameron just looks so much older.
Sign me up too, especially the body makeover!

Kristen

Anderson Family said...

My boys got their hair cut today too. Don't they look little men with their new haircuts?

Anonymous said...

Aww, they look so great...all four of them!! You know I like long hair on boys...so I like all four shots...but Pumpkin's makeover was pretty intense! I think a lot of it had to do with his expressions in the before and after shots...but--man--he got a lot cut off! He was halfway to being able to donate to Locks of Love!

Gemma said...

Omigosh! I don't know whether to smile at how goshdarn cute they look, or shed a tear at how fast they are growing up. Hair or no hair, they are the sweetest boys ever!