Friday, June 20, 2008

My Wonderful One

Is there anyone out there who didn't just love the television series, The Wonder Years (1988-1993)? It was, and still is, my favorite show of all-time. And, to be perfectly frank, I have always had a bit of a cougar crush on Fred Savage, who played Kevin Arnold. I am such a fan, I even adored him in his awkward stage.

Well, while looking a the picture of Pumpkin below, my husband recently had this epiphany: "He reminds me of Fred Savage!"

So, it led me to wonder...what do you think?


And after you tell me your opinion about my child's resemblance, I'd love to know who your child resembles in the poll on the left.

5 comments:

Gemma said...

Oh my, yes! But once again, my totally un-prejudiced (!) opinion: Pumpkin cuter by a mile! BTW, I totally LOVED that show, too!

Kelly said...

Oh, I see the resemblence! But I agree with Gemma about Pumpkin being cuter than Kevin Arnold. :)

Funny enough, one of my best friends growing up really resembled Winnie Cooper...

P.S. - thanks for your sweet comments on my photo blog :)

Kristin said...

Yep, pumpkin is WAY cuter! :) But, I too, see the resemblence. :)

Lisa said...

Yes, I see it. Yours is much cuter, though. I just saw that he did the voice for some cartoon character (Savage, not your boy that I know of). I know you are up on the cartoons and will know what I am talking about. Oswald?

Kristin said...

Thanks for the sweet comments, girls. In Fred's defense, he was in the double-digits when that photo was taken. I don't know about you, but I had (one of) my awkward stage(s) around then. And to compare any two-year old to a preteen isn't really fair, but I couldn't find many younger ones.

Of course I know Oswald, Lisa! :) I love everything my little Savage does. Including make babies. Did you know he is a dad of 2?